Dustin Poirier could have his second likelihood at a UFC title belt.
Poirier (28-6, 1 NC) held the provisional UFC light-weight championship belt after defeating Max Holloway on April 13, 2019, however misplaced it months later in a three-round submission to Khabib Nurmagomedov.
The light-weight championship is now within the palms of Charles Oliveira, who will play his first title protection since profitable the vacant belt in opposition to Michael Chandler on Might fifteenth. Oliveira (31-8, 1 NC) has received 9 straight fights to put himself on the prime of the light-weight championships. Regardless of his standing as a belt holder, he’ll face a troublesome problem in opposition to Poirier, who’s listed as UFC fighter No. 5 pound for pound, whereas Oliveira is eighth.
Oliveira will not be the one fighter defending her belt on Saturday. Amanda Nunes (21-4) is hoping to defend her eighth bantamweight title and in addition shield her featherweight belt within the duel in opposition to Julianna Pena (10-4). Nunes has received 12 bouts in a row and is the UFC’s greatest pound-for-pound feminine fighter, whereas Pena is eleventh.
Sporting Information provides you all the knowledge you should watch Saturday’s combat together with the time, channel and combat map.
What time does UFC 269 begin as we speak?
- Date: Saturday December eleventh
- Begin of occasion: 6:15 p.m. ET / 3:15 p.m. PT
- PPV primary card: 10:00 p.m. ET / 7:00 p.m. PT
- PPV primary occasion: Midnight ET / 9 p.m. PT (roughly)
UFC 269 begins early pre-fights at 6:15 p.m. ET, earlier than transferring to the preliminary rounds at 8:00 p.m. ET and the primary map at 10:00 p.m. ET. Followers wait till round midnight ET for Oliveira and Poirier to make their entry into the octagon, relying on the size of the undercard bouts.
Which channel is UFC 269 working on?
ESPN + subscribers can see all early preliminaries and preliminaries on the UFC 269 map. The preliminary rounds will even be obtainable on ESPN2 for individuals who wait till the window at 8:00 p.m. ET.
To view the primary map, UFC followers should join the ESPN + PPV of the combat.
MORE: Signal as much as see the UFC 269 PPV completely on ESPN +
UFC 269 battle card
Early preliminary spherical
- Andre Muniz vs. Eryk Anders, middleweight males
- Miranda Maverick vs. Erin Blanchfield, ladies’s flyweight
- Alex Perez vs. Matt Schnell, males’s flyweight
- Ryan Corridor vs. Darrick Minner, Featherweight Males
- Randy Costa vs. Tony Kelley, males’s bantamweight
- Gillian Robertson vs. Priscila Cachoeira, ladies’s flyweight
Entrance web page
- Josh Emmett vs. Dan Ige, Featherweight Males
- Dominick Cruz vs. Pedro Munhoz, males’s bantamweight
- Augusto Sakai vs. Tai Tuivasa, males’s heavyweight
- Jordan Wright vs. Bruno Silva, middleweight males
- Charles Oliveira vs. Dustin Poirier, Males’s Light-weight Championship
- Amanda Nunes vs. Julianna Pena, Ladies’s Bantamweight Championship
- Geoff Neal vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio, Welterweight Males
- Kai Kara-France vs. Cody Garbrandt, males’s flyweight
- Raulian Paiva vs. Sean O’Malley, males’s bantamweight